Friday, November 13, 2009

crepy

1#things that crepe me out.

1#barbies !
2#dead bugs !
3#chewed gum !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Devyn,

    I love your blog! lots of fun stuff going on it looks like. Uncle Andrew and I can't wait to come out and see you guys and do some fun stuff. maybe you guys can take us to the science centre one day? something I was thinking about today is a little list of the things I am thankful for:
    #1 my family and close friends ( which includes you)
    #2 beautiful summer days
    #3 a good laugh at a funny joke or moment

    Whats your list today? I think this list can change from day to day ( except that we are always thankful for our family and friends)

    I had a good giggle at some of your comments on your blog. I think you have a good sense of humour like your Uncle Andrew.

    we will give you a call when we are coming to vancouver.
    see you soon,

    love Theresa

    ReplyDelete